- The best Black Friday fitness gear deals
- How do we select the best Black Friday fitness deals?
- Working out, whether you prefer lifting weights, riding a bike, or running, requires an assortment of gear and equipment designed to help you perform at your best — and there's no better time to upgrade your kit than during Black Friday.
- This year's sales event promises to have huge discounts on a variety of workout gear, including apparel, massage guns, smart workout equipment, and fitness apps, among so many others.
- Some of the best deals we've seen so include $25 off the Theragun Mini, 20% off sitewide at Janji, and 20% to 40% off sitewide at Saxx.
- For more Black Friday coverage, read Insider Reviews' Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals, and check out the sales going on over at Dick's Sporting Goods and Backcountry.
Black Friday deals span everything from headphones and Apple products to mattresses and makeup, but one of the most wide-ranging categories is the ever-broad term of fitness. Whether it's gold-infused apparel designed to wick sweat and repel odor, an interactive workout machine that pits you against digital competition, or an at-home device that simulates a massage, the array of fitness gear available during this frenzied shopping event is an eclectic bunch.
But there's certainly no shortage of discounts. Some of our most favorite fitness equipment, like the Theragun Mini or the Hydrow row machine, are available at hundreds of dollars off their normal prices. In other words, there's no time better than Black Friday to score huge deals on fitness gear you've either had your eye on or are looking to upgrade.
There are deals on compression socks from Swiftwick, vibrating foam rollers from Hyperice, and even weighted workout vests from 5.11. What's more is that many of the sales are either active now or last through both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The best Black Friday fitness gear deals
Below, we've compiled a list of our favorite Black Friday fitness deals from brands like Rhone, Theragun, FightCamp, and Saxx. Though most of the deals are on specific products, there are also several brands offering sitewide discounts (and we've noted it where necessary).
Theragun's discounting each of its Fourth Generation of massage guns, including the professional-grade Pro, entry-level Mini, and powerful Elite. If you've yet to buy into the massage gun craze yet, now is the best time to do it — and Theragun is about as good a manufacturer of the devices as it gets.
How do we select the best Black Friday fitness deals?
- All the apparel, gear, and workout equipment we choose to feature meet our high standard of coverage and come from brands we've grown to trust through both physically testing and reviewing their products.
- When deciding on what to spotlight, we compare prices across other retailers like Target, Best Buy, and Amazon and only include deals that are equal to or better than what's represented elsewhere (this doesn't include promotional discounts that are rewarded for using certain credit cards).
- We routinely research all price history for the products we feature to confirm that all listed deals are worth your time (and money).
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article