On Friday, the manufacturer “Deutsche milchkontor GmbH has set back” along with “Fude Serrahn milk products” gigantic quantities of milk. Sold you had been, among other things, in the case of Aldi, Lidl, Edeka and Kaufland. Some of the milk packs are still durable. FOCUS Online explains what you need to know.
There was only one contaminated sample, but they had on Friday a big impact: nationwide, the large milk dealer " called;German Milchkontor" (DMK) and the company "Fude Serrahn" Liter packs of low-fat milk. In a sample of bacteria had been found, which could cause diarrhoea, said the DMK.
The recall relates to the article "Fresh Low-Fat Milk, 1.5 % Fett" in the One-litre Pack, which has been sold in various supermarkets and discounters. All the branches would have taken the milk, however, in the meantime, from the trade. The food retailer confirmed to FOCUS Online.
"It can be excluded that the affected packages in markets sind"
Aldi Nord said on request: "After we were informed on the evening of 10.10.2019 (Thursday) due to our suppliers about the recall, we have informed directly the concerned regional companies, with the provision that the goods shall be immediately withdrawn from sale. The affected product has been removed completely from the markets."
The competent regional companies have confirmed this accordingly. "Thus, it can be excluded that at the current time of the recall-affected packages in all our markets sind", said a spokeswoman.
Also, Aldi Süd, Lidl and Kaufland confirmed to demand that all potentially contaminated milk-packs had already been last week immediately from the sale.
Are affected exclusively the following brands with the identification mark DE NW 508 EC, as well as the specified minimum shelf life data (MHD):
- Metro: Aro Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 15.10.2019/ 18.10.2019
- ALDI Nord: Milsani Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 15.10.2019/ 18.10.2019/ 20.10.2019
- ALDI Süd: Milfina Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 10.10.2019/ 14.10.2019
- Kaufland: K-Classic, Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 14.10.2019/ 15.10.2019/ 18.10.2019
- Lidl: Milbona Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 13.10.2019/ 14.10.2019/ 16.10.2019/ 18.10.2019 (applies only in Parts of the Federal States of Berlin, Brandenburg and North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Bartels-Langness: Tip Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 14.10.2019/ 15.10.2019/ 18.10.2019
- Estate: Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 18.10.2019
- Edeka: GUT&CHEAP Fresh low-Fat milk, ESL 1.5% fat content (1 litre) with the MHD 14.10.2019, 16.10.2019, 18.10.2019, 20.10.2019
- Net: GOOD COUNTRY Fresh low-Fat milk a longer shelf life, 1.5% fat content (1 litre) with the MHD 14.10.2019, 15.10.2019, 16.10.2019, 18.10.2019, 20.10.2019
- REWE: Yes! Fresh milk with 1.5% fat with the MHD 14.10.2019/ 15.10.2019/ 18.10.2019/ 20.10.2019
- Real: Tip Fresh milk 1,5% fat with the MHD 14.10.2019/ 15.10.2019/ 18.10.2019
Article with other minimum shelf-life data, as well as article with the same sled, but other Identity characteristics are not affected.
What to do if I have affected milk bath at home?
Who has a pack of milk of the above-mentioned varieties and MHD in the fridge, take the milk in any case, but they dispose of it. Alternatively, consumers can bring the milk in every branch of the market back to where you purchased it. The purchase price will be refunded to you without presentation of the receipts.
How many packs of milk have brought back customers due to the recall so far, in the supermarkets, the food retailer wanted to demand of FOCUS Online on Monday did not comment. "Please understand that we make to pay our sales information is not available. The same is true for the number of returned Waren", it was about Aldi Süd. At Aldi Nord, the number of feed-back would gifts not collected, said a spokeswoman.
For More information on milk-callback, you can read here:
- Aldi, Lidl, Edeka, Rewe, Netto Germany-wide recall of milk contaminated by bacteria
- Recall due to bacteria: The you need to know about the contaminated milk
- Milk-Alarm and-meat scandal: Why the food recalls, to roll over
Reports, Videos, backgrounds: From Monday to Friday, provided you FOCUS Online with the most important messages from the health Department. Here you can subscribe to the Newsletter easily and free of charge.
You can see in the Video: dairy operation warns against germs – “Not speculate, but simply to the doctor”
FOCUS Online/Wochit you will See in the Video: dairy operation warns against germs – “Not speculate, but simply to the doctor”